Pakistan Toll Free Number Service
A Pakistan toll free number is a business phone number that allows callers in Pakistan reach your business without being charged. Pakistan toll free numbers from AVOXI include 20+ features like global call forwarding, unlimited conferencing, virtual attendant, 15 days free call recording and many more at no extra cost. With AVOXI, there are no cancellation costs or setup fees. You can also test your Pakistani toll free number service for 30 days risk-free. Get a toll free number in Pakistan today and connect to one of the world's largest consumer markets.
Benefits of Toll Free Numbers in Pakistan
A more cost-effective alternative to traditional telephone service, Pakistan virtual numbers from AVOXI come with a wide range of business features, including:
- Callers in Pakistan are more likely to interact with dial-codes they recognize.
- Forward calls to any device worldwide with custom rules like time-of-day routing.
- Use your Pakistan virtual number as your custom caller ID when making calls.
- Set up unlimited call conferencing rooms for up to 500 participants.
- Enjoy 15 days of free call recording or set up an extended plan per your needs.
- Reduce your call costs with the most competitive call forwarding rates worldwide.
- Activate Pakistan virtual numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less.
- View or download call logs and analytics from AVOXI’s Online Portal.
- AVOXI hosts data centers on 3 continents to ensure maximum uptime and top call quality.
- There are no setup costs or minimum contracts with AVOXI. Try service for 30 days risk-free.
- Get 20+ business features included your Pakistan virtual number, including advanced call forwarding, virtual attendant, call grouping, and many more! Try 30 days risk-free.
Get a Free Quote
Enjoy 20+ Business Features at No Extra Cost
When you buy a toll free Pakistan number from AVOXI, you instantly gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based business phone system that allows you leverage to 20+ VoIP features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing Cloud PBX.
Interested in Seeing How AVOXI Core Can Work for Your Business?
How to Get a Pakistan Toll Free Number Today
AVOXI makes it quick and affordable to get Pakistani toll free numbers for your business. To start today, purchase a number online in the shopping cart or contact us directly from any of our international numbers. If you have questions or are interested in custom pricing, please complete the short quote form. NOTE: Pakistan toll free numbers may not display in the online cart, but we do keep these numbers in stock. If you do not see your number, please reach out to get pricing today!
How Much Do Pakistan Toll Free Numbers Cost?
You can get Pakistan toll free service plans for as little as $20 per month. AVOXI offers the most competitive call forwarding rates worldwide. Contact us today for custom pricing and additional discounts!
Get a Pakistan number online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a worldwide leader in local and international business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, our reliable VoIP network handles 40,000+ minutes of calls for companies in over 50 countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Enjoy maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized VoIP network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Hong Kong, and South Africa.
- Expert Support: With locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong, experienced technical support is available anytime you may need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the world ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 120+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Pakistan International Dialing Code: +92
Population: 193.2+ million
Largest Cities: Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Multan, Hyderabad.
Key Industries: Cotton textile production and apparel manufacturing.
Top Trade Partners: China, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Qatar.
Have Questions About Virtual Numbers in Pakistan or Anywhere Else?
Talk to an AVOXI specialist today and learn more about virtual number service in Pakistan or around the world.
Frequently Asked Questions About Pakistan Virtual Numbers
I already have a Pakistan toll free number but would like to lower my costs with AVOXI. What can I do?
To use our forwarding rates or features with an existing number, simply port your current phone number to AVOXI. Learn more about porting your local numbers.
How long does it take to set up a virtual number in Pakistan?
AVOXI provides local and toll freel Pakistan numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less. In most cases, your business number is activated the following business day.
Do I need to provide any documentation to get a Pakistan toll free number?
There are no documentation requirements to set up toll free numbers in Pakistan.
What does my Pakistan virtual number look like?
Pakistan’s international dial-code is +92. Toll free numbers in Pakistan are identified by the 0800 prefix.