Grow Your Business with a South Africa Toll Free Number
A South Africa toll free number is a virtual landline number that allows callers from anywhere in South Africa call your company for free. Due to their dial-code, South Africa toll free numbers are also known as 0800 numbers. When you set up South Africa 0800 numbers, you instantly establish a professional business appearance in one of Africa’s strongest economies.
Using South Africa 0800 Numbers for Business
South Africa 0800 numbers are popular for companies trying to expand in Africa. The business benefits of setting up a South Africa toll free number include:
- Potential customers in South Africa are more likely to call a company that uses a toll free number.
- 0800 numbers in South Africa give your company a professional appearance.
- Setting up toll free numbers in South Africa is easy and requires no additional hardware.
- South Africa toll free numbers are easy to remember and make your business stand out.
- AVOXI offers extremely competitive rates for local and international calling in South Africa.
- Custom call forwarding rules allow you to route business calls to multiple devices around the world.
- It takes less than 48 hours for AVOXI to activate toll free numbers in South Africa.
- AVOXI’s Online Portal makes it easy to view call logs and download analytics.
- South Africa toll free numbers from AVOXI include with 40+ VoIP features, advanced call forwarding, hosted call recording, IVR (auto attendant), call groups, voicemail services and many more!
How Much Do South Africa Toll Free Numbers Cost?
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to get South Africa toll free numbers for your business. South Africa 0800 number packages start as low as $21.49 per month. NOTE: AVOXI offers discounted rates and pricing in ZAR for customers in South Africa. If you have a business location in South Africa, complete the short quote form or contact our South Africa location directly. Companies that expect large call volumes, or do not know how much call traffic to expect, should reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote and discounted rates.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Local South Africa Numbers Instead?
Get 40+ VoIP Features When You Get a South Africa Toll Free Number
AVOXI includes over 40 VoIP business features with your South Africa toll free numbers. VoIP features include advanced call forwarding, IVR (auto attendant), call groups, custom call er ID, voicemail to email, call barring, and many more. Easily manage your South Arica 0800 number settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Set advanced call routing rules, view call logs and analytics, self-provision new numbers online, and much more. Learn more about our VoIP business features.
How to Buy South Africa Toll Free Numbers
AVOXI makes it easy and affordable to get 0800 numbers in South Africa. To set up a South Africa toll free number today:
- Complete the short form and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about South Africa toll free number service; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI specialist when you call us from any of our toll free numbers; or
- Choose a South Africa toll free number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up your business number online. Don’t see the phone number you need? Tell us and we will order it for you!
Doing Business with South Africa 0800 Numbers
South Africa boasts the second largest economy in Africa, second only to Nigeria. The country is known for its well-developed service, agricultural, chemical, and mining industries. Its key trade partners include China, the US, Germany, India, Namibia, Saudi Arabia, and Japan. South Africa makes up almost 25% of the continent’s GDP and is the only African country included in the G20. The nation’s strong banking sector and growing population make it a hotspot for international businesses looking to expand into Africa.
Want to Learn More About South Africa Toll Free Service?
Why Companies Around the Globe Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for almost 20 years.
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOX’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and South Africa.
- Expertise: Office locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, and Africa means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get a South Africa toll free number?
AVOXI provisions South Africa 0800 numbers less than 48 hours. In most cases, your South Africa toll free number is activated the following day.
Can I get custom toll free numbers in South Africa?
South Africa toll free numbers that spell out a company name or service are known as vanity phone numbers. To learn more about getting custom vanity numbers, complete the short quote form on the side of the page or contact AVOXI directly and we will begin securing your custom South Africa number.
Does AVOXI have offices in South Africa?
Yes, AVOXI has office locations in Cape Town and Johannesburg.
I already have a toll free 0800 number in South Africa but want to lower my call costs with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce business call costs or use our VoIP services with an existing South Africa 0800 number, you can simply port your current business number to AVOXI. Porting South Africa toll free numbers is a simple and quick process. Learn more about porting your existing South Africa phone numbers here.
What does my South Africa toll free number look like?
For callers from abroad, South Africa’s international dialing code is +27. South Africa toll free numbers are made up of 6-digits following a 0800 dial-prefix. AVOXI also provides local phone numbers from every major city in South Africa. Popular area codes include 21 (Cape Town), 31 (Durban), 20 (Johannesburg), 12 (Pretoria), and 87 or 087 (National).
What do I need in order to get a toll free number in South Africa?
There are no documentation requirements to purchase South Africa toll free numbers. There are also no special requirements to receive national 087 numbers or local phone numbers in South Africa.
Are 0800 numbers free from mobiles in South Africa?
Calls made from landlines to 0800 numbers are free in South Africa. However, calls made from mobiles may be charged a “mobile airtime” rate. These rates are determined by the mobile carrier.