Grow Your Business with a South Africa Toll Free Number
A South Africa toll free number is a virtual landline that allows callers from anywhere in South Africa to call your company for free. Due to their dial-code, South Africa toll free numbers are also known as 0800 numbers. South Africa business phone numbers from AVOXI include 20+ features like worldwide call forwarding, conference calling, 15 days free call recording, and many more. You can even test your South African toll free number for 30 days risk-free. When you set up South Africa 0800 numbers, you instantly establish a professional business appearance in one of Africa’s strongest economies.
Using South Africa 0800 Numbers for Business
South Africa 0800 numbers are popular for companies trying to expand in Africa. The business benefits of setting up a South Africa toll free number include:
- Potential customers in South Africa are more likely to call company that use a toll free numbers.
- Enjoy 15 days of free call recording and unlimited teleconference rooms.
- 0800 numbers in South Africa give your company a professional appearance.
- Setting up toll free numbers in South Africa is easy and requires no additional hardware.
- Custom call forwarding rules allow you to route business calls to multiple devices around the world.
- It takes 24 - 48 hours or less for AVOXI to activate toll free numbers in South Africa.
- There are no minimum contracts, setup fees. or cancellation penalties. Try 30 days risk-free.
- AVOXI maintains data centers in South Africa, Hong Kong, and the USA to ensure you top call quality no matter where you are.
- South Africa toll free numbers from AVOXI include with 20+ business phone features, advanced call forwarding, hosted call recording, IVR (auto attendant), call groups, voicemail services and many more!
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Local or VoIP Numbers Instead?
South Arfrica Virtual Landline Numbers Include 20+ Features
When you set up toll free numbers in South Africa, you can access 20+ business features from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a virtual phone system that works with your existing business phone setup or as a stand-alone service. You can set up flexible call forwarding rules, record calls, view analytics, set up new virtual landlines yourself, and much more from your User Interface.
Interested in Seeing How AVOXI Core Can Work for Your Business?
How to Buy a South Africa Toll Free Number Today
Purchasing toll free numbers for South Africa is simple, quick and affordable with AVOXI. You can set up a South Africa virtual landline numbers today by purchasing a number online or calling us directly from any of our global business numbers. If you would like to a find a specific 0800 number or get custom pricing for you service, let us know today!
How Much Do 0800 Numbers in South Africa Cost?
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to get South Africa toll free numbers for your business. South Africa 0800 number packages start as low as $21.49 per month. NOTE: AVOXI offers discounted rates and pricing in ZAR for customers in South Africa. If you have a business location in South Africa, complete the short quote form or contact our South Africa location directly. Companies that expect large call volumes, or do not know how much call traffic to expect, should reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote and discounted rates.
Set up your toll free numbers online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality VoIP business services around the world for nearly 20 years. Every month, AVOXI's reliable network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Doing Business with South Africa 0800 Numbers
South Africa boasts the second largest economy in Africa, second only to Nigeria. The country is known for its well-developed service, agriculture, chemical, and mining industries. Its key trade partners include the US, China, Germany, India, Namibia, Saudi Arabia, and Japan. South Africa makes up almost 25% of the continent’s GDP and is the only African country included in the G20. The nation’s strong banking sector and growing population make it a hotspot for international businesses looking to expand into Africa.
Want to Learn More About South Africa Toll Free Service?
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get a South Africa toll free number?
AVOXI provisions South Africa 0800 numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less. In most cases, your South Africa toll free number is activated the following day.
Can I get custom toll free numbers in South Africa?
South Africa toll free numbers that spell out a company name or service are known as vanity phone numbers. To learn more about getting custom vanity numbers, complete the short quote form on the side of the page or contact AVOXI directly and we will begin securing your custom South Africa number.
Does AVOXI have offices in South Africa?
Yes, AVOXI has office locations in Cape Town and Johannesburg.
I already have a toll free 0800 number in South Africa but want to lower my call costs with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce business call costs or use our VoIP services with an existing South Africa 0800 number, you can simply port your current business number to AVOXI. Porting South Africa toll free numbers is a simple and quick process. Learn more about porting your existing South Africa phone numbers here.
What does my South Africa toll free number look like?
For callers from abroad, South Africa’s international dialing code is +27. South Africa toll free numbers are made up of 6-digits following a 0800 dial-prefix. AVOXI also provides local phone numbers from every major city in South Africa. Popular area codes include 21 (Cape Town), 31 (Durban), 20 (Johannesburg), 12 (Pretoria), and 87 or 087 (National).
What do I need in order to get a toll free number in South Africa?
There are no documentation requirements to purchase South Africa toll free numbers. There are also no special requirements to receive national 087 numbers or local phone numbers in South Africa.
Are 0800 numbers free from mobiles in South Africa?
Calls made from landlines to 0800 numbers are free in South Africa. However, calls made from mobiles may be charged a “mobile airtime” rate. These rates are determined by the mobile carrier.
What other services does AVOXI offer to help businesses?
In addition to VoIP number service in Italy and around the globe, popular services from AVOXI include: