Looking for an honest NinjaNumber review? You've come to the right place! There isn't a virtual phone number provider that is perfect for every company, and that includes us. While we are confident we offer some of the best business phone services for companies in 150+ countries, AVOXI isn't the perfect fit for everyone. We know you need a phone service as unique as your business, and we want to help you find them, even if that isn't us. Which is why we went ahead and put together this Ninja Number review and competitor comparison! In this article you will find:
- An honest, practical NinjaNumber review
- An overview of Ninja Number pricing plans
- Comparisons with all the best NinjaNumber alternatives in 2019
Ninja Number Company Overview
Ninja Number was started by two men Graham Taylor and Jay Reeder who are entrepreneurs themselves. Both developed the idea and launched it to small groups of businesses and began flooding with referrals. Their business focuses on targeting small businesses and entrepreneurs to help them increase sales, with an affordable, simple intelligent platform. They use the art of artificial intelligence and automation, to help entrepreneurs automate customer interactions so they can reach their new business goals.
Review of Ninja Numbers Features
Ninja Number keeps things simple and affordable. They include basic features that should cover the needs of most entrepreneurs. However, the company does not currently list many details about specific functionality included with their features. Standard features included in every Ninja Number plan include:
- Call Forwarding (Ring up to 5 Devices at Once)
- Call Logs and Reporting
- SMS (Text Messaging)
- Call Screening
Ninja Number also lists “multiple extensions” as one of their features. However, any provider you choose will have the option to set up multiple extensions. This feature would let you have a caller be routed to multiple phone lines with just one number or make multiple outbound calls out once.
Cool Ninja Number Programs
Ninja Number has a variety of unique programs customers can take part in that range from personal benefits such as saving money on your bill to benefit the local community and nonprofits (we thought this was really cool).
Perfect for nonprofits to use ninja number to help benefit their organizations!
- To qualify you must have a non-profit, tax-exempt certification
- If this sounds like you, you could qualify for a free Ninja Number
- This was created to help give back and support the community
Ninja Number Mercenary
The best option for resellers, who can use Ninja Number under their own white label to continue to be in control of their products! This program was created to help optimize sales leads to help your businesses generate revenue
- First, purchase an unlimited number at a discounted price
- Next, Ninja number will give you training and sales support
- You create your own pricing to control your spending
- You also receive your own dashboard to send to customers which you can customize.
Build up credits towards your monthly bill by referring new customers!
- By sharing a unique URL, which can be found in your mobile apps dashboard, referring someone is easy!
- If they use the URL and sign up with Ninja Number you will be rewarded once their account has been activated for 3 months
- The more people you refer the more money will be discounted towards your bills
How Ninja Number's Pricing Works
Ninja Number offers both low usage plans with limited minutes and unlimited plans. They have three options for both types of plans, detailed below:
Low Usage Plans
- White Belt Plan $9.95 per month/ 100 minutes: 1 number, 3 extensions
- Purple Belt Plan $24.95 per month/ 100 minutes: 3 numbers, 6 extensions
- Black Belt Plan $49.95 per month/ 100 minutes: 5 numbers, unlimited extensions
Pricing Alternatives Similar to Ninja Number’s Low Usage Plans
Unlimited Usage Plans
- White Belt Plan $19.95 per month/ unlimited minutes: 1 number, 3 extensions
- Purple Belt Plan $39.95 per month/ unlimited minutes: 3 numbers, 6 extensions
- Black Belt Plan $79.95 per month/ unlimited minutes: 5 numbers, unlimited extensions
Similar Alternatives to Ninja Number’s Unlimited Plans
Need More About NinjaNumber Comparisons?
For more information, contact us today! You can try any of our business phone number plans risk-free. There are no setup fees or minimum contracts, and you can keep your number if you decide to go somewhere else. Every plan includes 20+ virtual phone service features at no extra cost.