Gain Business Presence When You Get 1800 Numbers in Canada
A Canada toll free number is a virtual phone number that allows callers in Canada and the United States to reach your business free of charge. Canada toll free numbers are commonly known as 1800 numbers, although many companies use variations of the dial-code. 888, 877, 866, 855, 844, and 833 numbers are all toll free in for callers in Canada and the US. When you set up a 1800 toll free number, you instantly establish a professional business appearance in one of the world’s largest economies.
Using Canada Toll Free Numbers (1800 Numbers) for Business
A friendly business-environment and steady economic growth make Canada toll free numbers a popular service for local and international companies. The business benefits of getting a 1800 number in Canada include:
- Potential customers are more likely to reach out to companies that use a 1800 toll free number.
- Canada toll free numbers include call coverage from the US and Caribbean
- 1800 numbers create a professional appearance for your business.
- Getting a toll free number in Canada is easy and does not require additional hardware.
- Toll free 1800 numbers are easy to remember and help your business stand out.
- With low rates from AVOXI, local and international call forwarding from Canada is affordable for companies of any size.
- Custom call routing rules allow you to forward calls on a dynamic schedule.
- Setting up Canada toll free numbers takes less than 48 hours with AVOXI.
- AVOXI’s Online Portal makes it easy to view call logs and download analytics.
- Canada toll free numbers from AVOXI include 40+ Cloud PBX features like VoIP call forwarding, hosted call recording, IVR (auto attendant), call grouping, voicemail services and much more!
How Much Does a 1800 Number Cost?
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to get 1800 numbers in Canada. Canada toll free number packages with 400 minutes of talk time included start at $7.99 per month. Pay-as-you-go plans for Canada toll free numbers are available for as little as $4.49 per month. Call charges vary by expected volume, with larger packages offering average rates below $0.01 per-minute. If you expect large call volumes or are unsure of how much call traffic to expect, reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote and discounted rates.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Virtual Local Phone Numbers Instead?
Enjoy 40+ VoIP Features When You Get 1800 Numbers in Canada
AVOXI includes Cloud PBX service with 40+ business features when you buy a 1800 number in Canada. Cloud PBX features include virtual call forwarding, IVR (auto attendant), call groups, voicemail to email, call screening and barring, and many more. Easily manage your Canada toll free number settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Set advanced call routing rules, view call logs and analytics, self-provision new local or toll free numbers online, and much more. Learn more about AVOXI's Cloud PBX features.
How to Buy a 1800 Number in Canada
AVOXI makes it quick and cost-effective to set up Canada toll free numbers. To get a 1800 number in Canada:
- Complete the short form and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about Canada toll free number service; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI specialist when you call us from any of our toll free numbers; or
- Choose a Canada toll free number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up your business number online. Don’t see the 1800 number you need? Tell us and we will order it for you!
About Doing Business in Canada
Canada maintains the world’s 10th largest economy in terms of GDP. The country’s transparent regulatory system, flexible labor laws, and overall friendly business-environment make it a hotspot for local startups and foreign investment. International trade plays a large role in the economy, with the combined value of imports and exports equaling over 60% of GDP. Although the United States accounts for a majority of Canada’s trade, other important trade partners include China, Japan, and Europe. Machinery, motor parts, crude oil, chemicals, electricity, lumber, and durable consumer goods represent the nation’s top industries. Canada’s regulatory environment makes attractive to local and international companies. The country claimed the 7th position on the Heritage Foundation’s 2018 Index of Economic Freedom, 11 spots ahead of the US.
Want to Learn More About Toll Free Service in Canada or Around the World?
Why Companies Around the Globe Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for almost 20 years.
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOX’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expertise: Office locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, and Africa means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Frequently Asked Questions About 1800 Number Service
How long does it take to set up a 1800 number in Canada?
AVOXI provides Canada toll free numbers in less than 48 hours. In most cases, your 1800 number is activated the following business day.
Can I get a custom Canada toll free number?
Yes, toll free numbers that spell out a brand or company name are known as vanity phone numbers. To learn more about getting a vanity toll free number for your business, submit a free quote form or contact AVOXI directly so that we may explore toll free number options.
I already have a 1800 number for business but would like to save money with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our Cloud PBX with an existing Canada toll free number, simply port your current 1800 number to AVOXI. Porting 1800 numbers in Canada is a simple process. Learn more about setting up service with your existing 1800 toll free number here.
Can I look up 1800 number availability?
You may check 1800 number availability in our Online Shopping Cart. Please note that AVOXI often carries more business numbers in inventory than what the Shopping Cart displays. In addition, new Canada toll free numbers can be secured quickly at your request. If you do not see the business number you are looking for, please contact AVOXI.
I recently started seeing numbers beginning with “833” dial-codes. Is 833 a toll free number prefix in Canada?
Yes, the FCC released 833 toll free numbers for business use on June 3, 2017.
Can customers call 1800 numbers from Mexico?
Callers in Mexico can call your US / Canada toll free number by dialing “001” followed by the 1800 number. However, these calls will not be toll free for the caller. In order for callers in Mexico to reach you toll free, you will need a Mexico toll free number.
What does my Canada toll free number look like?
Canada’s international dialing code is +1. US and Canada toll free numbers include seven-digits following the 1800, 888, 877, 866, 855, 844, or 833 number-prefix.
Which Canadian cities does AVOXI provide virtual local phone numbers from?
Popular city codes in Canada include:
- British Colombia (778)
- Calgary (5873)
- Edmonton (5874)
- Halifax (902)
- Montreal (514)
- Saskatchewan (306)
- Toronto – Standard (647)
- Toronto – Downtown (416)
- Vancouver (604)
Do I need to provide any documentation to get a 1800 number in Canada? What about virtual local phone numbers?
There are no special documentation requirements to get Canada toll free numbers or virtual local phone numbers for business.
What other services can AVOXI offer to help my business?
In addition to toll free service in Canada, popular services from AVOXI include: