Get a Canada Toll Free Number Risk-Free
A Canada toll free number is a business phone number that allows callers in Canada, the US, and the Caribbean reach your business free of charge. Canadian toll free numbers are also known as Canada 1800 numbers, though 833, 844, 855, 866, 877, and 888 numbers are also toll free in North America. When you get a 1800 number in Canada, AVOXI also includes 20+ hotline features like advanced call forwarding, virtual attendant, voicemail transcription, and many more at no additional cost. There are no minimum contracts or setup fees. Buy a 1800 number in Canada today and try the top Canadian toll free service risk-free.
Reach More Customers with the Best Canada 1-800 Number Plans
Expect the Best Canada Toll Free Services
Buying Canada 1800 numbers quick, easy, and risk-free with AVOXI:
- Try any Canada 800 number plan risk-free
- Buy Canadian toll free numbers with no setup fees and no contracts
- Canada toll free numbers start at just $4.49 per month
- Stay compliant with call recording on your toll free phone lines
- Earn $25-$1,000 when you transfer your existing 1800 phone numbers to AVOXI
- Every Canada toll free service plan includes 20+ features like automatic call routing, IVR, custom caller ID, and more at no extra cost
Toll Free Call Forwarding
- Set up toll free call forwarding to any device worldwide
- Update your IVR menus and personalized greetings anytime
- Customize inbound call routing rules and never miss a call
Inbound Call Management
- Create unlimited call groups and call queues with custom ring rules
- Monitor your user's phone lines or call queue performances in real-time
- View detailed analytics and call logs with AVOXI Genius Analytics
- Your toll free service includes automatic call routing, IVR, voicemail transcription, queue reports and much more
Outbound Toll Free Service Features
Unlike most toll free number services in Canada, AVOXI makes it easy to configure outbound calling with your toll free phone lines:
- Use our web-based softphone to make outbound calls worldwide
- Set your Canada 1800 number as your custom caller ID
- Instantly configure new SIP trunk lines to any Canada toll free phone number
- Track the performance of all outbound agents with detailed analytics and custom dispositions
- Several layers of VoIP data centers around the world ensure amazing call quality and reliable failover routing no matter where you are
Why So Many Companies Choose AVOXI
- No setup fees or minimum contracts
- 24/7 technical support has your business covered
- Earn $25 - $1,000 in credit for transferring your numbers to AVOXI
- Get the best toll free and local numbers rates in 160+ countries
- Global cloud infrastructure means amazing voice quality no matter where you do business
- Try any AVOXI VoIP service plan risk-free
Expect the Best from Your Canadian Toll Free Service
Customize 20+ business phone features from an easy-to-use online interface with any virtual toll free number in Canada. When it comes to delivering advanced business features at an amazing value, nobody goes as far as AVOXI!
How to Buy a 1800 Number in Canada
Setting up a toll free phone number in Canada is quick and affordable with AVOXI. Get a Canada 1800 number today by:
- Buy a Canada toll free number online and start customizing your call forwarding rules today. An AVOXI specialist will contact you after your purchase to confirm your account, test your new hotline, and answer any questions you may have.
- Submit the short contact form to request custom pricing, schedule a free demo, or to search our global database for a custom toll free phone line. You can also call us directly from any of our business phone lines.
How Much Does a Toll Free Phone Number in Canada Cost?
Get Canada toll free numbers for as little as $4.49 per month! Pricing per-minute depends on your chosen package. Incoming call rates start as low as $0.01 per minute. If you expect large call volumes, contact us for discounted pricing plans! There are no setup fees and you can cancel anytime.
What Customers Are Saying About AVOXI
Get the Most from Your Canada Toll Free Number Provider
When you choose AVOXI as your Canadian toll free number provider, you also get access to the AVOXI Genius call management platform. This cloud-based phone system allows you to customize 20+ VoIP phone line features. Set up automatic call routing rules, monitor call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new local or toll free phone lines instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Genius Online Interface. AVOXI Genius can act as your stand-alone cloud phone system or easily add-on to your existing VoIP PBX.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you buy a Canada toll free number online, your new business phone line is automatically set up and activated with a $5 credit for calls. Your $5 credit limit will be removed as soon as your business details are verified by our team. In most cases, this process takes 10 minutes or less. If your business email does not match your listed company, an AVOXI expert may reach out to confirm your account details before lifting your credit limit.
Callers in Mexico can call your US / Canada toll free number by dialing “001” followed by the 1800 number. However, these calls will not be toll free for the caller. In order for callers in Mexico to reach you toll free, you will need a Mexico toll free number.
The Canadian toll free number format includes the toll free prefix 1-800, 833, 844, 855, 866 or 877 followed by a 7 digit number.
No application is necessary to purchase Canada toll free numbers from AVOXI. Unlike most Canada toll free service providers, dedicated phone lines from AVOXI are set up and activated automatically.
In addition to the best Canada toll free number service for business, popular solutions from AVOXI include Cloud Contact Center Software and Business SIP Trunking.
Still Have Questions About Toll Free Numbers in Canada?
We want to help! Contact us today to learn more about Canada toll free number services.