Gain Business Presence When You Get 1800 Numbers in Canada
A Canada toll free number is a business phone number that allows callers in Canada, the US, and the Caribbean reach your business free of charge. Canadian toll free numbers start with 1800, 833, 844, 855, 866 or 877 toll free dial-codes. Although these business numbers are often called Canada 1800 numbers, they include toll free coverage for all countries in the North American Numbering Plan. A toll free 1800 number in Canada includes 20+ business number features like global call forwarding, call recording, teleconferencing and many more at no extra charge. There are no minimum contracts and you may test your Canadian business number for 30 days risk-free.
Canada Toll Free Numbers (1800 Numbers) for Business
A friendly business-environment and steady economic growth make Canada business numbers a popular request for local and international companies. The business benefits of getting a 1800 number in Canada include:
- Canada toll free numbers include call coverage from the US and Caribbean.
- There are no setup costs, minimum contracts or cancellation fees with AVOXI.
- You can set up a 1800 toll free number with any phone system - no new hardware required.
- AVOXI's Canada toll free number plans start for as little as $4.49 per month.
- Customize advanced call forwarding rules like time of day routing.
- AVOXI will activate your Canadian business number in 24 - 48 hours or less.
- Enjoy 15 days of free call recording or set up extended recording based on your needs.
- With locations around the world, 24/7 technical support is always available.
- Update your call forwarding settings, add new business numbers, view analytics or call logs and much more in the AVOXI Core User Interface.
- AVOXI maintains multiple data centers in North America, Africa, and Asia to guarantee maximum uptime and superior call quality no matter where you are.
- Canada toll free numbers from AVOXI include 20+ business number features like call forwarding, global call conferencing, call recording, IVR, voicemail services and many more!
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Virtual Local Phone Numbers Instead?
Enjoy 20+ VoIP Features When You Get 1800 Numbers in Canada
When you purchase toll free numbers in Canada, you automatically gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based virtual phone system that gives you access to 20+ VoIP features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing VoIP PBX.
Interested in Seeing How AVOXI Core Can Work for Your Business?
How to Buy a 1800 Number in Canada
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to get 1800 numbers in Canada. You can set up toll free service today by purchasing a business number online or calling us directly from any of our international business numbers. If you would like to request a specific business number or get custom pricing, fill out the quote form and an AVOXI specialist will contact you with more options today!
How Much Do 1800 Numbers Cost?
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to get 1800 numbers in Canada. Canada toll free number packages with 400 minutes of talk time included start as low as $7.99 per month. Pay-as-you-go plans for Canada toll free numbers are available for as little as $4.49 per month. Call charges vary by expected volume, with larger packages offering average rates below $0.01 per minute. If you expect large call volumes or are unsure of how much call traffic to expect, reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote and discounted rates.
Set up your toll free numbers online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
US/Canada: 1 800 394 1980
United Kingdom: 0800 652 5029
Australia: 1 1800 834 558
Germany: 0800 000 0476
Worldwide: +1 (770) 937-9735
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a global leader in business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
More About Doing Business in Canada
Canada maintains the world’s 10th largest economy in terms of GDP. The country’s transparent regulatory system, flexible labor laws, and overall friendly business-environment make it a hotspot for local startups and foreign investment. International trade plays a large role in the economy, with the combined value of imports and exports equaling over 60% of GDP. Although the United States accounts for a majority of Canada’s trade, other important trade partners include China, Japan, and Europe. Machinery, motor parts, crude oil, chemicals, electricity, lumber, and durable consumer goods represent the nation’s top industries. Canada’s regulatory environment makes attractive to local and international companies. The country claimed the 7th position on the Heritage Foundation’s 2018 Index of Economic Freedom, 11 spots ahead of the US.
Want to Learn More About Toll Free Service in Canada or Around the World?
Frequently Asked Questions: Canada Business Numbers
How long does it take to set up a 1800 number in Canada?
AVOXI provides Canada toll free numbers in less than 48 hours. In most cases, your 1800 number is activated the following business day.
I already have a 1800 number for business but would like to save money or use AVOXI's VoIP service. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our VoIP services with an existing Canada toll free number, simply port your current 1800 number to AVOXI. The FCC requires all Canadian toll free numbers to be portable.
Can customers call 1800 numbers toll free from Mexico?
Callers in Mexico can call your US / Canada toll free number by dialing “001” followed by the 1800 number. However, these calls will not be toll free for the caller. In order for callers in Mexico to reach you toll free, you will need a Mexico toll free number.
Do I need to provide documentation to get a 1800 number in Canada? What about virtual local numbers?
There are no special documentation requirements to get Canada toll free numbers or virtual local phone numbers for business.
Which Canadian cities does AVOXI provide virtual local numbers in?
Popular city codes in Canada include:
- British Colombia (778)
- Calgary (5873)
- Edmonton (5874)
- Halifax (902)
- Montreal (514)
- Saskatchewan (306)
- Toronto – Standard (647)
- Toronto – Downtown (416)
- Vancouver (604)
I recently started seeing numbers beginning with “833” dial-codes. Is 833 a toll free number prefix in Canada?
Yes, the FCC released 833 toll free numbers for business use on June 3, 2017.
Can I get a custom Canadian business number?
Yes. 833, 844, 855, 866, and 877 numbers that spell out a brand or company name are known as toll free vanity numbers. To learn more about getting a vanity toll free number for your business, submit a free quote form or contact AVOXI directly so that we may explore toll free number options.
Can I look up 1800 number availability?
You may check 1800 number availability in our Online Shopping Cart. Please note that AVOXI often carries more business numbers in inventory than what the Shopping Cart displays. In addition, new Canada toll free numbers can be secured quickly at your request. If you do not see the business number you are looking for, please contact AVOXI.
What does my Canada toll free number look like?
Canada’s international dialing code is +1. US and Canada toll free numbers include seven-digits following the 1800, 888, 877, 866, 855, 844, or 833 number-prefix.