Are you in the market for a phone service that is the best fit for your business? Well, you have come to the right place! We want to help you find the phone provider that is a perfect fit for your business even if that isn't us. While we are confident that we offer the highest call quality, value prices, and extensive worldwide coverage, we are only interested in creating mutually beneficial relationships with our customers.
If you are a small business or entreprenuer you might have come across LinkedPhone. We went ahead and put together a review including prices, features and several alternatives to help you find the perfect phone service for your business. This post was created to be as helpful as possible to our readers, even if they aren't ours! If after reading this review of LinkedPhone if you still don't find what you are looking for please let us know! We would be happy to update this article to make it as useful as possible for our readers.
LinkedPhone focuses primarily on offering small businesses and entrepreneurs with professional features and services. LinkPhone was founded in 2017 in New York, NY. They provide a cloud-based virtual phone system for you to use wherever your work takes you. They offer local and toll free numbers in both the United States and Canada.
LinkedPhone Feature Overview
LinkedPhone offers a variety of features included when you purchase a number.
LinkedPhone Top Features Alternatives
We took a deeper look at some of LinkedPhone's features and have created a list of tome reputable alternatives for some of those features!
LinkedPhone's Alternatives for Business Texing
- CloudPhone: Business SMS is included in your paid subscription plans with the option to send/receive between 200 and up monthly text messages, based on your selected plan.
- AVOXI: A brand new feature available for AVOXI customers! Currently available for US/Canada numbers, with international SMS coming soon. Learn more about business SMS.
- Grasshopper: A feature that is available with the Grasshopper app for US/Canada numbers with plans starting at $26 per month.
LinkedPhone's Alternatives for Call Queue
- AVOXI: Call queues are included when you purchase any numbering plan.
- Phone.Com: Offers call queues in all of their plans starting at $9.99 per month.
- 8X8: While they offer queues it is on the more expensive side since it is only included in their Series X6 plan.
LinkedPhone's Pricing Plans
LinkedPhone has three different pricing plans that you can choose from:
- Solopreneur Plan
- Local: $14.99 per month
- Toll Free: $24.99 per month
- Entrepreneur Plan
- Local: $19.99 per month
- Toll Free: $39.99 per month
- Small Team Plan
- Local: $49.99
- Toll Free: $99.99
LinkedPhone's Free 7 Day Trial
LinkedPhone understands that most people want to try it before they buy it. This is why they offer 7 free-trial. The process has three simple steps:
- Select whether you would like to either keep your current business number or choose between a local or toll-free number
- Next, simply choose the plan style that best suits your business
- Lastly, enter payment information to be used once the trial is over
*you have the freedom to cancel at any time*
Best LinkedPhone Alternatives
While LinkedPhone is a great option for small businesses and entrepreneurs, they might not be the perfect fit for your business. If that is the case we have compiled a list of some of the top LinkedPhone alternatives.
- $9.95 per month
- $13.95 per month after the first year
- $9.95 per month
- Multi (PBX)
- $49.95 per month
- $69.95 per month after the first year
- $49.95 per month
- Classic Plan
- $4.49 per month
- Basic Plan
- $7.99 per month
- Connect Plan
- $16.99 per month
*AVOXI offers several other plans that include more minutes for larger companies as well
- Solo plan
- $29 per month
- $49 per month
- Small business
- $89 per month
Interested to See How Our Pricing Compares?
If you're interested in AVOXI's services, let us know! Secure a new USA virtual phone number and gain instant access to:
- Risk-free trial, Zero setup fees, minimum contracts, or cancellation charges.
- 20+ VoIP features included with every plan
- Multiple layers of failover routing backed by a global infrastructure.
- 24/7 technical support via office locations around the world.
Start managing your calls within minutes when you buy your business phone numbers online. After your purchase, an AVOXI representative will contact you to confirm your account details and test your new phone number.