Vanity Numbers for Business
A vanity phone number is a virtual business number that spells out an easy-to-remember phrase or brand name. Vanity numbers use 800 or local dial-codes and are also known as custom phone numbers or custom business numbers. Companies that use vanity phone numbers experience significantly higher response rates from advertising campaigns and marketing efforts. Custom business numbers from AVOXI include 20+ features like global call conferencing, time of day routing, virtual attendant, hosted call recording and many more at no additional cost. There are no setup fees and you can test your new business number for 30 days risk-free.
Why Use a Custom Business Number
The benefits of getting a vanity number for your business include:
- Potential customers are more likely to call vanity numbers. People around the world recognize a toll free number. Owning international toll free numbers gives your business a more professional appearance.
- Instantly bring your business to a global market. It's never been easier to bring your business to an international market. Start forwarding calls from over 120 countries worldwide in under 48 hours.
- Enjoy exceptional call quality and consistency. AVOXI offers exceptional call quality and a commitment to 99.9% uptime.
- Enhance your marketing efforts with an easy to remember phone number. Make it easy for customers to remember you with a unique phone number for your business.
- Getting a vanity phone number is easy and affordable. Set up a new number or keep your current business number while benefiting from AVOXI’s call forwarding services.
Get the Right Vanity Phone Number for Your Business
Local and international vanity phone numbers help you establish a professional image in cities around the world. With AVOXI, you can set up a custom business number over 120 countries and 2,500 cities worldwide. AVOXI has access to a database of all vanity numbers and can research quickly the availability of requested vanity numbers. An AVOXI representative can provide you with complete details.
Benefits of Purchasing a Vanity Number from AVOXI
More than just a custom business number—every vanity phone number from AVOXI comes with our VoIP PBX called AVOXI Core. That means that you get the functionality of a hosted VoIP phone system with your vanity number. Our flexible solution allows you to use AVOXI Core as your primary cloud PBX or leverage its 20+ VoIP features with your current phone system. On top of that, AVOXI’s global infrastructure ensures that you get the best call quality, system security, and competitive call rates around the world.
Interested in Seeing More?
How to Buy a Vanity Number Today
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to get toll free numbers around the world. Once you know where you would like to expand, there are multiple ways to set up international toll free service. Purchase a virtual 800 number online, get custom pricing, or simply speak with us directly!
How Much Does a Vanity Phone Number Cost?
Vanity number costs vary based on type, location, and call traffic. The average price for a starter plan in our most popular service areas ranges from $4.49 - $7.99 per month. The more call traffic you expect each month, the lower your per-minute call costs will be.
Set up your vanity numbers online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a global leader in business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Frequently Asked Questions About Vanity Phone Numbers
How long does it take to set up a vanity number?
AVOXI provisions vanity numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less. However, this process can be expedited if your need is urgent. In most cases, your local business number is activated the following business day.
Can I look up vanity number availability?
Yes, you may view available business phone numbers by going to our Online Shopping Cart. Simply select the originating country and number type you would like to see local or toll free number availability.
NOTE: AVOXI keeps more numbers in stock than the ones displayed in the Online Shopping Cart. Just because an 800 number for a certain country does not appear in the Shopping Cart does not mean that AVOXI is not carrying toll free numbers for that country in stock.
Can I forward calls from my business numbers to my mobile phone?
Yes, you can. You may even customize your call forwarding rules to redirect calls to your office phone during business hours and to a mobile phone when you are closed. You may also forward calls made to your ITFS number to multiple locations.
How should I use custom business numbers in my marketing efforts?
Custom 800 numbers have a variety of uses. Besides just improving engagement from your advertisement efforts, they can also be used for call tracking and product branding. For great advice on maximizing the results from your custom toll free numbers, check out the neuroscience of memorable toll free numbers.
Can I make outbound calls with my vanity number?
Yes, AVOXI includes outbound calling as part of our virtual number service. You may also set your local phone number as your custom caller ID when making outbound calls.
I already have a custom business number, but I want to save money with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our Cloud PBX with an existing business number, simply port your current phone number to AVOXI. Most countries allow toll free and local number porting. In the US and Canada, vanity 1800 numbers are regulated by the Federal Communications Commission, which requires that all toll free numbers be portable. Learn more about setting up service with your existing number here.
What if I don’t see the custom business number I am looking for in the shopping cart?
Not all of AVOXI’s virtual number inventory is displayed in the Online Shopping Cart. If you do not see the business number you need, let us know! AVOXI is partnered with local carriers in countries around the world. If we do not already have your number in stock, we will order it for you.
What happens after I purchase a vanity phone number online?
After selecting a virtual business number in the Online Shopping Cart, and AVOXI specialist will contact you shortly to confirm your order and ensure your service settings are set up properly. Once your order is confirmed, you will receive an email with your login information for the AVOXI Core user interface.